MyGov portal & quick links
- Christmas Tree Collection
- Dump Location
- Missed Collection – Yard Brush, Recycling & Trash
- Report a complaint about Trash & Rubbish in town
- Request a new recycling can and/or lid
- For all other requests
We will still accept completed Work Order forms in person or dropped of in our lock box located on our Haverford Avenue side entrance.
Narberth Recycling Guidelines
Recycling Events & Additional Resources:
- 2023 Montgomery County Household Hazardous Waste Events This collection is for residents only and not for businesses or contractors. Next event in the area is October 22, 2023.
- 2023 Southeastern PA Regional Household Hazardous Waste Events This collection is for residents only and not for businesses or contractors.
- Montgomery County Recycling Services
- Where to Dispose Appliances Containing Freon
- Community Electronic Collections
- Recycle Unwanted Clothing & Electronics Right from Your Door Powered by Retrievr | Retrievr Flyer
- Grease Disposal Guide: Avoid Clogs, Fines and Damaged Pipes!
- How to Properly Dispose of Old Paint
- How to Responsibly Dispose of Mattresses and Box Springs
- Place the mattress or box spring in a plastic cover from your local hardware store. It can then be left with your trash collection for Friday. Please note, only one bulk item is included in every residents Friday Trash Collection.
- Mattresses and Box Springs – What To Do When You’re Done With It