Effective January 1, 2020: New Trash & Recycling Schedule!
Click on the link below for Narberth-specific recycling guidelines.
If you need a new lid or additional recycling bin, please submit a request with MyGov, our new online portal, by clicking here. It takes just a few seconds! Visit our My Gov Information page to get started today! Residents are encouraged to use our My Gov portal for faster service. We will still accept completed Work Order forms in person or dropped of in our lock box located on our Haverford Avenue side entrance.
Click on the link below for generic recycling information from Republic Services (Narberth’s trash and recycling contractor).
Click on the link below for additional recycling services provided by Montgomery County.
Trash and Recycling Pickup Schedule
If you have any trash related issues, please do the following to get it resolved:
- Start by contacting Republic at 610-265-6337; You may be asked for an account number. You should explain that you’re part of Narberth Borough’s municipal contract, or you’re welcome to try and provide this account number: 3-0324-9324018.
- If Republic is unable to take your complaint, or fails to act on it in a timely manner, please contact the Borough office for support. You’ll be asked to fill out a work order form which will then be followed up on.
- The Borough will contact Republic on your behalf and will provide you with any information we receive from Republic.
- If Republic then fails to address the concern, please contact the Borough office again to let us know. We will then fine Republic based on our service contract.
- If you experience recurring problems with trash service even if Republic addresses them (for example if you have to call for a missed pickup on a regular basis) please also let the Borough know.