June 5-9, 2017 is Spring Clean Up Week in the Borough of Narberth!
During this week, the Borough labor force will collect items that are not normally removed by the Borough’s trash and garbage contractor. These materials are to be placed curbside and will be collected on the day of the week as listed below in the Spring Clean Up Collection Schedule. Due to the stipulations of PA Act 101, the following restrictions will apply.
- Building materials, such as wood, plaster and concrete, will NOT be collected.
- eWaste, such as televisions, computers, and other electronics will NOT be collected.
- Hazardous waste, such as oil-based paint cans and pesticide containers, will NOT be collected. Montgomery County sponsors collection events throughout the year. For information, visit http://montcopa.org/637/Recycling-Information.
- Lawn & garden waste will NOT be collected. These items are collected on the 4th Thursday of every month.
- Appliances, such as air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers, will NOT be collected. These types of items are collected by the Borough for a fee on the 4th Tuesday of every month. Residents are required to contact the Borough office to schedule a bulk item pick-up.
- Rugs will be collected and must be cut into 4 foot lengths, rolled and tied with string.
- Metals will be collected and must be separated from all other trash.
Click/tap HERE for a printable PDF version of this notice.