If you are a resident of the Borough and are interested in any one of the following volunteer positions, please prepare a letter of interest and qualifications, indicating your desire to serve and any applicable experience you have. Please note, appointees will finish off the current terms, see below for additional information.
Please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline. Council will make appointments at a subsequent business meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Carroll at email@example.com or 610.664.2840 Ext 102.
For the Police Advisory Committee click here
- Narberth Industrial Development Authority –1 appointment
- Length of term = 4 years (finish off current term ending 2026, complete term is 5 years)
- The members of the Narberth Industrial Development Authority are charged with approving the use of the its tax-exempt bonding authority for projects that enhance employment, the economy and the general wealth of the Borough of Narberth and the greater metropolitan area of which it is a part. We analyze requests for tax-exempt financing to make sure that the use of the funds benefits this broad public interest. The NIDA also considers and approves/disapproves of the use of the fees, which are paid to the NIDA in connection with the bond issuance. The Borough Council refers projects to the NIDA to be paid for with these fees.
- Police Pension Fund Trustees- 1 appointment
- Length of term = 1 year (finish off current term ending 2023, complete term is 3 years)
- The three trustees may, with the approval of Council, appoint such persons or corporate fiduciaries as they deem necessary to manage, administer, maintain and invest the Police Pension Fund. The trust shall be managed and administered under an appropriate deed of trust to be prepared by the Borough Solicitor and approved by the Borough Council.