Please be aware of the following regarding traffic safety in the Borough of Narberth:
- Pedestrians have the right of way in a crosswalk
- 25 MPH is the maximum speed limit
- Come to a complete stop at all stop signs
- Stop on red at all traffic signals
- Use turn signals, when required
- Turn headlights on at night and during rainy/snowy conditions
- Double parking is prohibited
- Park along streets, avenues and roadways with the flow of traffic, not against
In the interest of keeping all those who live, work and play in our Borough safe, especially children and senior citizens, Narberth police officers are constantly engaged in proactive traffic enforcement with the purpose of deterring bad driving throughout our community. Please know that officers take a zero-tolerance approach towards careless driving, and that speeding is strictly prohibited. Traffic citations will be issued for any and all moving violations, when warranted.
PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY.
Thank you for supporting the Narberth Police Department.
Chief of Police
Narberth Police Department