Live along a 2-hour parking zone?
In person Parking Permits Requests have a $5.00 fee per vehicle. Please bring the following information:
- Vehicle registration card(s) for your vehicle(s) as proof of residency
- License plate state & number of your vehicle(s)
- Vehicle Make, Model, and Color
*Please Note* All red-colored permits will be valid until further notice. Only vehicles that are not currently permitted are required to apply
Parking on borough property? (201 Sabine and 100 Conway)
201 Sabine: Parking in excess of 24 hours without a permit is prohibited. Permits have a fee of $100 per space per month and holders of those permits will be required to renew annually. The application linked here must be completed, and submitted along with the fee to: Narberth Borough, 100 Conway Ave, Narberth PA 19072 or dropped off in the secure lockbox outside the Haverford Ave entrance between the Fire and Police Department.
100 Conway: Parking in excess of 24 hours is prohibited and no permits will be issued for this lot.
Register a Visitor
Residents along a 2-hour parking zone have the ability to register visitors. Residents have the option of registering their guest(s) for one day, one week (7 days), or one month (30 days). To register guests, residents must use one of the options below:
(1) REGISTER ONLINE (Available 24/7)
(2) Call the Borough at 610.664.2840 Ext. 101 (Available M-F 8-4) Resident and visitor email & vehicle information is required.
(3) Visit the Borough at 100 Conway Avenue (Available M-F 8-4) Resident and visitor email & vehicle information is required.