My Gov Information

This page provides the link to the MyGov Public Portal and information about getting started.

Click the banner below to get started!

What is MyGov?

MyGov is an online portal that revolutionizes the way people interact with the borough and its services. Use MyGov for:

  • Applying for Building Permits and Work Order Requests
  • Explore what is happening throughout town using the Address Lookup
  • Submitting Maintenance and Work Order Requests
  • Reporting Code Violations
  • and so much more!

How to Get Started

Request Manager:

  • Use Request Manager to submit maintenance requests, work orders, open records requests, or to schedule development meetings.
  • No login is needed, just select your request item and fill out the fields.

Permits and Inspections:

  • Apply for all types of permits, planning cases, and request inspections. Please note, an additional 3% credit card fee to all transactions.
  • Application forms must be uploaded to the portal. Applications that will require stamped plans will require two hard copies of the plans submitted to the Borough office prior to the review start date. All applications that are waiting for hard copies will be placed on hold.
  • To use, create an account by using the Become a Collaborator links.

Credential Manager (Register as a Contractor with the Borough):

  • Tradespeople and contractors will need to apply for a credential in order to pull a building permit.
  • The credential (contractor registration) allows the Borough to verify insurance and any required licensing.
  • To Apply for a credential (contractor registration) link and required documents that will need to be submitted are the Contractor Registration, Business Privilege Tax form, a copy of your PA Contractor Certificate, and a copy of your certificate of insurance with Narberth Borough, 100 Conway Ave, Narberth, PA 19072, listed as the certificate holder, contact your insurance agent for this form. Annual Fees ($10 residential contractors or $110 commercial contractors) will also need to be paid to process the credential (contractor registration). Failure to apply for an annual credential will result in a delay in permit processing. Please contact for questions.

Need Help?

There are a variety of resources to help people get started:

  1. See the Knowledge Manager: Various topics are being uploaded to assist.
  2. Once a collaborator account has been created, use MyGov University for general navigation and training videos. Access MyGov University though the icon that looks like three blocks at the top right of the account screen.
  3. Contact us!
  • Building Code, Zoning and Code Enforcement Staff are available for permits, inspections, and credential assistance. Please contact the Zoning Officer and Building Code Official, Kevin Walsh at 610-656-2707 or by email at
  • Public Works are available for work order and maintenance request assistance.
  • Borough Staff is available to assist in getting people to the correct place. Call 610-664-2840.
  • MyGov Guide – Request Tips
Link to Permits/FormsLink to Business