Report an Issue


The Montgomery County Health Department enforces the County Public Health Code within the Borough.  If a health-related issue is observed in the Borough, please contact the Montgomery County Health Department branch office in Norristown at 610.278.5117 and ask for the Environmental Field Services Complaint Coordinator.

For details regarding what is a health-related issue, please review the County’s Public Health Code here:

Other report-able non-health-related issues observed in the Borough can be submitted to the Borough office by following the steps below. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!

  1. Download the Work Order form from the Borough’s website, and complete the Personal Information and Issue sections.
  2. Submit the completed Work Order form in-person at Borough Hall between the hours of 8AM-4PM, M-F, or scan and email it to:
  3. Wait for the report back to you regarding the status of the issue.