Welcome to the Parking Information Page for Narberth Borough!
Payment can also be made via US Mail or in-person: 100 Conway Avenue, Narberth, PA 19072
*NOTE* If you wish to contest your ticket, do nothing at this time. After 10 business days, a state traffic citation will be issued, potentially resulting in a higher fine. Once a citation has been issued, all correspondence will be with the Montgomery County District Justice.
Live along a 2-hour parking zone?
Apply for Annual Residential Parking Permit
Send an email to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your address
- License plate state & number of your vehicle(s)
- Vehicle Make, Model, and Color
- Attach a picture of the vehicle registration card(s) for your vehicle(s)
*Please Note* All red-colored permits will be valid until further notice. Only vehicles that are not currently permitted are required to apply
Register a Visitor
Residents along a 2-hour parking zone have the ability to register visitors. Residents have the option of registering their guest(s) for one day, one week (7 days), or one month (30 days). To register guests, residents must use one of the options below:
(1) REGISTER ONLINE (Available 24/7)
(2) Call the Borough at 610.664.2840 Ext. 102 (Available M-F 8-4)
(3) Visit the Borough at 100 Conway Avenue (Available M-F 8-4)