2022 Narberth Collection & Holiday Schedule
Click on the link below for Narberth-specific recycling guidelines.
Narberth Borough Recycling Guidelines
If you need a new lid or additional recycling bin, please submit a request with MyGov, our new online portal, by clicking here. It takes just a few seconds! Visit our My Gov Information page to get started today! Residents are encouraged to use our My Gov portal for faster service. We will still accept completed Work Order forms in person or dropped of in our lock box located on our Haverford Avenue side entrance.
Recycling information from Republic Services (Narberth’s trash and recycling contractor):
Additional recycling and disposal resources:
Philly Furniture Bank (June 5, 2022)
- Montgomery County Recycling Services
- 2023 Montgomery County Household Hazardous Waste Events This collection is for residents only and not for businesses or contractors.
- 2023 Southeastern PA Regional Household Hazardous Waste Events This collection is for residents only and not for businesses or contractors.
- Where to Dispose Appliances Containing Freon
- Community Electronic Collections
- Grease Disposal Guide: Avoid Clogs, Fines and Damaged Pipes!
- How to Properly Dispose of Old Paint
- How to Responsibly Dispose of Mattresses and Box Springs
- Place the mattress or box spring in a plastic cover from your local hardware store. It can then be left with your trash collection for Friday. Please note, only one bulk item is included in every residents Friday Trash Collection.
- Mattresses and Box Springs – What To Do When You’re Done With It
Trash and Recycling Pickup Schedule
Request a new recycling can and/or lid
Dump Location: Borough residents are permitted to drop off trash, recycling and brush to Lower Merion Township Transfer Station but must pay a per pound price. Residents are allowed to participate in the E Waste events because it is a pay as you go, at the event. Since residents contribute raw materials to the composting efforts, residents can take the mulch and such that it produces.
Transfer Station at 1300 N. Woodbine Avenue, Penn Valley, PA 19072, hours are Monday through Friday 8am-3pm and Saturdays 9am-2:30pm. Proof of residency required. Fees: Pay a per pound price.
(610) 667-1590 (x-707)
(610) 617-3570 (fax)
(610) 667-7035 (Saturdays)
If you have any trash related issues, please do the following to get it resolved:
- Start by contacting Republic at 610-265-6337; You may be asked for an account number. You should explain that you’re part of Narberth Borough’s municipal contract, or you’re welcome to try and provide this account number: 3-0324-9324018.
- If Republic is unable to take your complaint, or fails to act on it in a timely manner, please contact the Borough office for support.
- Online: Direct Link to Report Missed Collection to the Public Works Department.
- In-person: You’ll be asked to fill out a work order form which will then be followed up on by Public Works.
- The Public Works Department will then handle the disposal if Republic fails to collect the rescheduled pickup.
- Republic is fined per the service contract.
- If you experience recurring problems with trash service even if Republic addresses them (for example if you have to call for a missed pickup on a regular basis) please also let the Borough know.