Narberth Borough Council has repealed the mask ordinance, and Mayor Deutsch has lifted the local state of emergency.
- Masks are no longer required outdoors in the downtown area and in the parks
- Individual businesses may still require masks for all customers; please follow posted rules.
- Gathering restrictions outside are no longer in effect
- Basketball courts and outdoor bathrooms in Narberth Park are now open
Pennsylvania’s mask ordinance is still in effect.
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear masks indoors (until June 28)
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks in most areas, unless there is a specific rule in place (airplanes, public transit, hospitals, any business with a posted mask policy.)
Narberth has had the lowest rate of confirmed COVID cases in Montgomery County. Thank you to all our community members for doing their part to keep Narberth safe and healthy over the last 15 months. And remember, vaccinations are free and are currently widely available for anyone age 12 or older through local pharmacies and health care providers.